LGV Training CPC

Just a quick question, thank you in Advance,
Im just about to take my class 1 test on friday, now i know ADR counts towards your 35 hours cpc,
Now my question is if i pass my class 1 does that also count towards my cpc hours.
Flair Training on there website claim there Training LGV Does.
Thanks Again :smiley:

It can do, but would depend on :

if the school you are training with are also a training provider

Flair Training AC01333 - Looks ok

If the tuition time is suitable for a CPC module (7 hours minimum a session I think).

If the training centre include this in your package or if it’s an add on option for a £ extra (There will be additional expense to the centre).

If you pass or fail on test day (good luck with the test) that wouldn’t have a bearing on the CPC modules gained, as these are from 7 hour blocks spent on study course (practical training).

You will already know if your LGV CE training has driver CPC hours accredited to it as that would have meant doing extra paperwork and paying a little extra at the start of your CE course

Just to add that the result of the test makes no difference to cpc hours. Flair training have had the practical training approved for cpc for a long time so, unless something has changed, you’re fine.

But surely best to check with your trainer. And note that it cannot be backdated. So no good trying to sort it next week for example.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I had to pay a little extra for my class 1 training to count as DCPC hours at the place i did mine

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk