Do I need to send a photo for my provisional?

Just wondering if I need to send a photo for my provisional as it will just be the same one I’ll that’s already on my license just now.

And is the it free to get the provisional entitlement added ?.

I’ve already been for my medical and to the opticians, just getting everything filled out now to pop in the postbox.

Cheers

Total:
Just wondering if I need to send a photo for my provisional as it will just be the same one I’ll that’s already on my license just now.

And is the it free to get the provisional entitlement added ?.

I’ve already been for my medical and to the opticians, just getting everything filled out now to pop in the postbox.

Cheers

No you don’t i applied for mine last week and i didn’t, but as you no long get the paper part of your license i can’t see anywhere on my license card that say i have lgv provisional

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

No you don’t i applied for mine last week and i didn’t, but as you no long get the paper part of your license i can’t see anywhere on my license card that say i have lgv provisional

Correct, no photo required. The only way of checking your provisional entitlement is online.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

And the cost is free too ?, if so I can go post it just now :smiley:

Got mine back last week within a week from posting. I’m also now an organ donor! :sunglasses:

Total:
And the cost is free too ?, if so I can go post it just now :smiley:

Yep free other than paying for the medical

robbeh:
Got mine back last week within a week from posting. I’m also now an organ donor! :sunglasses:

Me to [emoji4]

Peter Smythe:

Correct, no photo required. The only way of checking your provisional entitlement is online.

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

Ok thank you [emoji4]