Weekly rest query

I myself still don’t fully understand the rules even though the kind members have told me what they are.
I picked up a lorry last week for another member of staff and had to fill in this form. But from what hours I worked last weekend stop me from working next weekend as I won’t have had my 45 hour rest. If that made sense.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ICharger:
I myself still don’t fully understand the rules even though the kind members have told me what they are.
I picked up a lorry last week for another member of staff and had to fill in this form. But from what hours I worked last weekend stop me from working next weekend as I won’t have had my 45 hour rest. If that made sense.

According to that book you had at-least 48 hours weekly rest last weekend so how will it affect you working this weekend or next weekend :confused:

This is this week’s book and I’m working tomorrow at the stated time and finishing around 2pm.
Next weekend I am required to work either driving or yard work so I’m guessing this will be illegal as I won’t have had the required 45 hour rest.

Apologies to Undertaker if I hijacked your thread. I hope the information given may be helpfull to both of us.

I’ve split your posts to anew topic.

You’re having a reduced weekly rest period this week so will need a regular 45 hour weekly rest period next weekend.

There may be a way round this, did you drive in-scope of EU regulations the week before last ?

The week before last I had 45 hours rest as I didn’t work.

ICharger:

If you always have sunday midnight off in your weekly rest then the last 45 hours of the week off is a regular weekly rest for the first week back at work - start with that info

Why does it only list driving on a Thursday? 12mins one week and 45 the other? Is the rest other work?

ROG:

ICharger:

If you always have sunday midnight off in your weekly rest then the last 45 hours of the week off is a regular weekly rest for the first week back at work - start with that info

Thank you Rog.

spacemanZ10:
Why does it only list driving on a Thursday? 12mins one week and 45 the other? Is the rest other work?

The other work is working in the yard non driving.