Cocked up

What’s the penalty for going through a 7.5t limit? I got caught this morning :frowning:

Caught by who, police or council?

Police, they were coming the opposite way up the street, I didn’t see them because of a bend.

I assume that they gave you a ticket or said they were going to prosecute.
I think that the offence is failing to comply with a traffic sign, which is enforceable with three points.

I go threw them all the time, most of the signs have a sign below unless need to access etc plus you see full size buses weighing more. I’d have told the cop im dilerving here, pee off

jbaz73:
Police, they were coming the opposite way up the street, I didn’t see them because of a bend.

Did they stop you? If so, what did they say?

If not, what makes you think you’ve been caught?

Yeah, they turned round and came after me. I must’ve caught him on a bad day cos I’ve cut through there a thousand times. Oh well, lesson learned.

Had a bit of good news tho, I’ve been offered a permanent job today :slight_smile: cushy little number driving off road at a local quarry. It’s one of those jobs that you need to know the right person to get in. Good money, less stress, regular 2-10 shift. Day may have started off a bit crappy, but it’s working out for me now :slight_smile:

jbaz73:
Yeah, they turned round and came after me. I must’ve caught him on a bad day cos I’ve cut through there a thousand times. Oh well, lesson learned.

Had a bit of good news tho, I’ve been offered a permanent job today :slight_smile: cushy little number driving off road at a local quarry. It’s one of those jobs that you need to know the right person to get in. Good money, less stress, regular 2-10 shift. Day may have started off a bit crappy, but it’s working out for me now :slight_smile:

2-10 shift must be the worst shift to be stuck on it’s neither days or nights but somewhere in between where you wake up in the morning and sit round waiting to go work then by time you get home afterwards everyone else is asleep.

xichrisxi:

jbaz73:

2-10 shift must be the worst shift to be stuck on it’s neither days or nights but somewhere in between where you wake up in the morning and sit round waiting to go work then by time you get home afterwards everyone else is asleep.

But I miss all the melodrama with the kids and I have the morning to myself :wink:

Best shift going…if you ask me.
In the pub for last orders,no need for an alarm clock and a proper dinner before you go to work.

2-10 is a doddle…every day is a lie in,and plenty to do once your home again with peace to chill…feels like being on the dole and doing the double. :slight_smile:

I would kill for a 2 to 10 shift, i have got up at 4/5am for the last year and its killing me…

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk