How much of a slash is enough

One of our drivers woke up to a 12"x12" 90 degree ■■■■■ in his trailer. He rang the office and they told him to just carry on cos it’s only a little rip, they will arrange repair later in the day.it sounds like they just wanted a look inside and didn’t see anything worth nicking. But I would have a serious problem driving with it like that.

My question is, I would put it on poa and wait for repair. Driver in question had a cuppa and a ■■■, got dressed and buggerd off on his daily work. Which one of us were right?

I’d say he was right let’s face it it’s only 12 inches and it did happen out on the road as opposed to leaving his yard like it.

jbaz73:
12"x12"

That’s cute…

Yep, those last two are the same truck.

Are them last 2 at Clackett lane?..Looks like it…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

daftvader:
Are them last 2 at Clackett lane?..Looks like it…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah that’s correct.

pic 1 @ Tankerly Ind Est J36 M1

pic 2 @ Toddington

pic 3 & 4 @ Clackett lane

Pics grabbed from Karen Roberts on Twitter btw.

jbaz73:
One of our drivers woke up to a 12"x12" 90 degree ■■■■■ in his trailer. He rang the office and they told him to just carry on cos it’s only a little rip, they will arrange repair later in the day.it sounds like they just wanted a look inside and didn’t see anything worth nicking. But I would have a serious problem driving with it like that.

My question is, I would put it on poa and wait for repair. Driver in question had a cuppa and a ■■■, got dressed and buggerd off on his daily work. Which one of us were right?

he was…end of… :unamused:

jbaz73:
I would put it on poa and wait for repair.

And if I was your Boss I’d give you my version of POA…

Urine Off Sphincter! :laughing:

How much of a ■■■■■ is enough ?..

well if im bursting i can almost fill up a 500ml bottle !! :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: