Tramping with babies

Thanks everyone it was not about me , a women asked me to post it
Thanks

Im gonna go out on a limb and say this is not a great idea.

I will leave it to social services to fill in the details.

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

This isnt about me lol , I’ve had someone message me to ask about it , I have no kids and in the middle of revising for my LGV license , just obviously helping a trucker our , will let her know its a no

COOPEROO:
Thanks everyone it was not about me , a women asked me to post it
Thanks

It’s not the place to bring a baby and if you were more experienced you’d have answered her without the need to ask here first.

I’m learning to be a Driver hence why I posted

COOPEROO:
I’m learning to be a Driver hence why I posted

Wasn’t having a go.

I worked for an own account operator and the boss was happy for me to take my 2/3 year old daughter with me on long day runs

Andy freight ltd haul babies, photo on rear trailer doors .

What’s the rules on dogs? My first thought was if you had an accident could be considered reckless driving with an unrestrained dog in cab but there was a story in a recent trucking magazine (can’t remember which one) of a driver who can’t go anywhere without his pit bull type dog. Apparently the doesn’t like to be left behind.

can the o/p be in any way related to dozy?
beggers belief if this was a serious post,even dozy who is a top candidate for troll/■■■■■■ of the year ( the jurys still out) is being ousted by this one… :unamused:

I only read it quickly thought it was a post about dozy “Tramping like a baby” lol

I’ve tramped with plenty of babies, all of them held a LGV licence and drove their own (company) truck though.

It’s been done in the past I remember on one of the lady drivers on a TV show once saying she had brought her baby with her from a very small age

alix776:
It’s been done in the past I remember on one of the lady drivers on a TV show once saying she had brought her baby with her from a very small age

Everything has been done in the past … there is nothing new,

Dogs in Cabs,
Tying your load down with ropes,
Securing containers with chain & Toggles,
Lighting a bonfire under your diesel tank on a frosty morning,
Powering your wagon with burning coal & a tank of water,
Delivering goods with a horse & cart,

Hells bells,… even having to keep your foot on a pedal to keep going on a motorway, :unamused: :unamused:

Keeping your foot on a pedal for the whole trip. That’s a myth surely :slight_smile:;);););):wink: