Driving jobs in Kent

Hi all hope you all ok

I’m currently working for one of the big four food supermarkets but currently it’s getting to the point where it starts to be frustrating… driving- hauliage -delivery part… not a problem. Getting from a to b… not a problem… It’s the mid day start time. Got a wife with an illness…Got to look after her… prefer earlies… long story short looking for alternatives. Clsss 1. Any one has a suggestion please. Many thanks

mmeessii:
Hi all hope you all ok

I’m currently working for one of the big four food supermarkets but currently it’s getting to the point where it starts to be frustrating… driving- hauliage -delivery part… not a problem. Getting from a to b… not a problem… It’s the mid day start time. Got a wife with an illness…Got to look after her… prefer earlies… long story short looking for alternatives. Clsss 1. Any one has a suggestion please. Many thanks

I work for a large supermarket and I know for a fact they have been accommodating with drivers who through personal reasons needed to change their start time so have you had a word with the boss or your union rep ?

Thanks bb

Im still waiting to hear from them… already put a letter in. got a feeling they will say no… come up with an excuse throw some number in union can’t argue case closed… hopefully not and that’s just my crystall ball … we ll see.

mmeessii:
Hi all hope you all ok

Morrisons by any chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

It’s really quiet out there… as in the number of replies…
Does that mean one of two possibilities…

1. My topic is something " we dont talk about"
    ---- in that case my apologies…
  2. Drivers will not give out the “Good places” so people don’t know about them
    ---- in that case my apologies

mmeessii:
Hi guys

It’s really quiet out there… as in the number of replies…
Does that mean one of two possibilities…

1. My topic is something " we dont talk about"
    ---- in that case my apologies…
  2. Drivers will not give out the “Good places” so people don’t know about them
    ---- in that case my apologies

Well I’m from Bristol so I’m as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

B.B. … lol

Your in the newbies section so a lot of us in here don’t have much, if any experience of good jobs.

A few of the experienced guys like bald bloke drop in from time to time but you might be better asking on the main forum

If you want earlies try warburtons in paddock wood or muller in Maidstone and ashford. I must stress though that this work is considerably different to supermarket work.

I would reiterate what previous posters have said and advise explaining your current circumstances to your employer prior to jumping ship