Medical

I know this will be somewhere already…
Licence expires next month. Just got D4 through and also D2. Do I need the D2 as well?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

EddieMD:
Licence expires next month. Just got D4 through and also D2. Do I need the D2 as well?

Just D4

Pity you did not change photo a few months ago coz you could have got a FREE 5 years

ROG:

EddieMD:

Just D4

Pity you did not change photo a few months ago coz you could have got a FREE 5 years

Story of my life…lol! Only changed photo 3 or 4 years ago

EddieMD:

ROG:

EddieMD:

Just D4

If you changed photo after october 2012 then you should have a LGV C expiry date after october 2017 … :question: :question: :question: :question: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ROG:

EddieMD:

ROG:

EddieMD:

Just D4

If you changed photo after october 2012 then you should have a LGV C expiry date after october 2017 … :question: :question: :question: :question: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I’ll need to check that. Think it’s worth a call?

EddieMD:

ROG:

Just look on your licence next to cat C

ROG:

EddieMD:

ROG:

Just look on your licence next to cat C

I’ve changed it since then definitely…

What is the date next to cat C on your licence :question: :question: :question:

ROG:
What is the date next to cat C on your licence :question: :question: :question:

Date next to Cat C is 08/09/04

That’s the valid from date, expires 29th of next month

EddieMD:

Too late I think to change photo and get free 5 years for 2 reasons -
too close to expiry date
You stated that you have had a new licence issued after october 2012 which I find odd as it would have an expiry date after october 2017 :exclamation:

ROG:

EddieMD:

Too late I think to change photo and get free 5 years for 2 reasons -
too close to expiry date
You stated that you have had a new licence issued after october 2012 which I find odd as it would have an expiry date after october 2017 :exclamation:

I got to the bottom of…apparently I’m on a 3 years licence. Had medical “issue” bout 7 years ago. My medical is due, also D2 required and a whole list of other medical forms, none of which I knew about, neither did DVLA until I phoned and the guy had to go speak to supervisor. In fact if I hadn’t phoned I’d be up the creek for God knows how long till they figured out what I was supposed to be filling in and what was required, I’m just hoping they can get their finger out and get this sorted before expiry date. Yet again DVLA slips up…[emoji15]

I also had to change address and twice send licence back as entitlements were missing from card

Also new photocard…at one point I had more cards than you have in a deck

I am on 3 year licence but still got 5 free years in 2013

ROG:
I am on 3 year licence but still got 5 free years in 2013

To be honest I’m a but confused myself ROG, from what I can make out I need a medical, then fill out a couple of medical questionnaires, which will in turn probably be referred back to my GP and then the DVLA will make their decision. I don’t doubts about being cleared to drive but it seems like a whole lot of hassle and needless time wasting…I’m more concerned about the timeframe knowing the speed the DVLA do things at