red rose training

I did my cat c with redrose and I’m reading some reviews saying bad things about them. I thought in my opinion the training and support was great. I passed my cat c with zero minors first time. I am booked in a week on Thursday to do my c+e with them. Wish me luck. Just thought I’d drop a review on them too as I found all round they are a great trainer.

Bulldog187:
I did my cat c with redrose and I’m reading some reviews saying bad things about them. I thought in my opinion the training and support was great. I passed my cat c with zero minors first time. I am booked in a week on Thursday to do my c+e with them. Wish me luck. Just thought I’d drop a review on them too as I found all round they are a great trainer.

Hi Bulldog187,

I’ve split your post from where you’d put it so that any comments/views expressed are relevant to this topic at this time.

Telling you this has allowed me to bump your topic back to the top, so it’s win-win. :wink: :smiley:

Who’s your trainer? I went with Red Rose and passed rigid and artic first time but I think thats more of a reflection of my talents as a driver than their tuition.

Watch the gate on your way out in the artic btw :grimacing:

Haha funny you should say watch the gate on way out. I’m doing mine from penwortham and when I did the cat c we was pulling out of yard and the lad they had training to work for spar hot the gate on way out. It’s beyond me how he even managed to hit it. I think my cat c trainer was called Keith or ken can’t really remember I’m bad at names. Start my class 1 on the 15th I do the thurs and Fri, have weekend off back mon and Tues test on the wed. Hope I pass 1st time as I passed car, pcv and cat c first time so it would ruin my good run haha

Aah different depot. I did mine at Radcliffe. Big geoff was my sensay. Good luck anyway fella

Most people only put reviews up if they had a bad experience. :stuck_out_tongue:

I passed C and CE at the first attempts with Red Rose after a bad experience at Enterprise M/cr.

Excellent set up in my view.

SuperMultiBlue:
Aah different depot. I did mine at Radcliffe. Big geoff was my sensay. Good luck anyway fella

Thanks pal. Hopefully get this one first time aswell

adam277:
Most people only put reviews up if they had a bad experience. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha suppose. I just thought I’d give some good feedback as I thought they was a good setup

The RAF sent me to Red Rose for my resettlement training. I thought they were great. If the forces use them they will have been vetted so cant be bad.

I found them great on my cat C. Wish me luck got C+E test wed. Even tho pretty confident still feel pretty nervous about test day.