Passssss!!

Just popping in to say that I’m chuffed to bits that I passed my Cat C in Sutton with PSTT yesterday!
It’s taken me this long to get over the shock enough to post in here!

The whole experience was amazing, I cannot recommend these guys enough, the training was thorough yet relaxed, my instructor had a lot of faith in me from the start and that really helped me get through the wobbly self doubt that crept in at times through the course.

The whole team there are so friendly and welcoming, and the whole set up works like clockwork. Special thanks to Paul for his invaluable training (and putting up with my broad accent for 14 hours!)

I was going to stick at Cat C for a year or so and see how I got on, but enjoyed it so much I am seriously considering going back in the next few months for the C + E!

Well done!

:smiley: :smiley:

Hi Indigo. Firstly, congratulations on the pass and thanks for the kind comments. Just want to make sure you’re aware of the current offer: full CE course £1305 incl training, test, VAT plus 35hrs cpc completely free of charge. You’ll get 14 of these potentially from your CE. Alternatively, you can buy an ADR course for just £99. This is less than the exam fees so this offer is particularly good.

All offers end June 2nd.

If you want to take advantage of this, simply call the office and speak to Aaron or Tracey who will attend to you straight away.

Congratulations again, Pete :laughing: :laughing: