Developing my career path

Hi guys been a while! Been driving now for around 8/9 months with my licence for two years in December due to a wait for my first job.

My experience so far has been via agency mostly with potential to take the job on full time. I’ve done bidvest, knowhow and worked at the airport up till a month ago. All quite different work.

I am now full time working for a hgv vehicle hire company delivering all sorts from tippers, grabs, 32t beavertails, gullies and so on so I’m getting good experience driving these all over the Country. I’m enjoying it but the pay is based on overtime and if it dries up the basics really low.

Anyway I’m looking at what work to consider in class 2 that’s good? Cant afford class one yet so that’s going to have to wait but wondering if hiab or adr is worth looking at? I’m already getting some experience testing the grabs on the tippers so tippers is one thing I’m thinking.

Not keen on multi drop or staying away but don’t mind long hours, trunking or anything else. I like the idea of tippers but I believe you have to be fast and drive around at launch speed?

I also wonder if you need excellent geography as my previous trade was catering my knowledge is still growing at a slow pace. I use my sat nav a fair amount but also try to map out and not use the sat nav where possible to gain knowledge.
For now I’m happy to get some time spent at one place but I like to be thinking of what to do next and what I need to be focusing on training wise.

Salary wise with overtime I could hit £26,000 but if its basic its £18,000 so I would like something around £25,000 as a basic for my next move if possible.

Any advice always appreciated!