Passed C+E 1st time with PSTT!

Hello

Just a quick word to say how impressed I was with the guys at PSTT. I’ve returned home just now from the 4 day residential course and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Excellent instruction by Peter and Tim, didn’t feel under pressure at any point, great having the reverse spot on site and got to drive the Tango dream machine which is a joy (didn’t have an issue with the auto-box at all!). And special thanks to Cliff the examiner for the pass! :smiley:

Cheers
norm

Thanks Rog, the fireworks have been long awaited. : )

Congratulations! Well done

Congrats!! [emoji2][emoji2] i will use your pass as an excuse to drink excessively this weekend

Well done I had the pleasure of the Tango machine too. Very nice for an Iveco.

Hello

Just a quick word to say how impressed I was with the guys at PSTT. I’ve returned home just now from the 4 day residential course and thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Excellent instruction by Peter and Tim, didn’t feel under pressure at any point, great having the reverse spot on site and got to drive the Tango dream machine which is a joy (didn’t have an issue with the auto-box at all!). And special thanks to Cliff the examiner for the pass! :smiley:

Cheers
norm

Thanks for the write up. I’d just like to add that it was a real pleasure working with you to achieve the result. I don’t train many folks myself these days but like to do a few each year to keep my hand in and prove to the staff I can still do it!! So it was great to have a receptive candidate for those few days.

All the very best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Well done on the pass pal! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Norm r u the guy from Plymouth? Very Good Result passing class 1 Congratulations x.

Yes, tis him.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: