Unexpected bonus

Cheers guys, had a good day today. A few new places, a few places I’ve done in the rigid (funny how different it is when you take a bendy into somewhere you are used to with a rigid) and even did a couple of residential drops as I was passing. Didnt get myself in a tangle and actually got back to the yard feeling quite relaxed.

I had done a few days for other pallet firms before I got this gig, one thing that makes a massive difference is all our vehicles have electric pallet trucks on them. Not only does it save your back, but we can get stuff put in places others cant. I’ve had quite a few where I get to the end of a residential street, take one look down it and think not a chance of getting up there. Other companies would have to come back with a smaller vehicle but we can just drive it up on the pallet truck, even if it is a couple of hundred yards uphill. It will even drive over hard packed gravel drives when a normal pallet truck is thwarted by a zippy tie on the floor :laughing: :laughing: