Teesside Training

Has anybody used Teesside LGV training? Or does anybody have recommendations for training centres in or near Teesside?

I used roadtrain in 1996, the guy was Jim h now runs his own outfit called J B Hamill on the team valley trading estate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blueiain1967:
I used roadtrain in 1996, the guy was Jim h now runs his own outfit called J B Hamill on the team valley trading estate

Cheers bleiain1967, I’ve googled J b hamill and I don’t think he’s in business anymore though.

Yeah sorry just looked myself and it seems he ceased trading in 2014,

Hi mate yeah I’ve used them and highly recommend lgv teesside, i did my cpc, class 2 class 1 and my adr with them and passed first time there excellent trainer’s and had a good laugh on the courses which helped, plus they use scania trucks and also have there own yard to practice the reverse in which is really helpful in the artic, hope ya go with them and good luck mate

Gav77:
Hi mate yeah I’ve used them and highly recommend lgv teesside, i did my cpc, class 2 class 1 and my adr with them and passed first time there excellent trainer’s and had a good laugh on the courses which helped, plus they use scania trucks and also have there own yard to practice the reverse in which is really helpful in the artic, hope ya go with them and good luck mate

Cheers Gav,