Is this taco working right?

Hi guys first week in the job.

I don’t think my taco is working correct as it doesn’t seem to record much & there seems to be bits missing?

I think it’s an older semmens taco machine. Doing manual entry on it is a pain as it’s not like I’ve seen before.

What do you think?

IMG_0349.JPG

I think I don’t like your carpet! :open_mouth:
:laughing:

But looking at your printout, it doesn’t seem to be itemising/listing your activities? :confused:
Whether that’s normal for an old tacho I wouldn’t know…

Evil8Beezle:
I think I don’t like your carpet! :open_mouth:
:laughing:

But looking at your printout, it doesn’t seem to be itemising/listing your activities? :confused:
Whether that’s normal for an old tacho I wouldn’t know…

Yeah my carpet ■■■■■.

No that’s what I thought. Reported it to my manager & been keeping a written log. I guess that’s all I can do. Manager, supposedly get a guy to look at it. :open_mouth:

Still hey ho

You’ve only shown the summary part of the printout, the activities should be above that part.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

tachograph:
You’ve only shown the summary part of the printout, the activities should be above that part.

I’m assuming the OP is saying that there isn’t anything above what’s shown…

Evil8Beezle:

tachograph:

I’m assuming the OP is saying that there isn’t anything above what’s shown…

I understand that but there’s obviously something above what’s shown because you can see the bottom of the summary pictogram.

Was it calibrated in Mexico?

Was thinking the same as tachograph, that’s the summary of the day’s activities. Itemised listing should be up above it, even on the older tachos well, ours anyway [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the OP isn’t showing above the dotted line to hide his personal details

Edit: Ignore. Tired.

I knew I had a Siemens printout somewhere, it should read like every other unit: i.imgur.com/FAaoQXw.png

The details should be above the summary and below the calibration section.

Can’t see anything wrong with it.
Look at Iomex’s printout. At the top just below the date shows the manual entry duration and mode from midnight until card insertion.
Below you have the activities recorded and duration while card is inserted.
All
Your times add up to the correct time of the printout.

Why do you think the tacho is not recording and what do you think it isn’t recording correctly?

I’m not sure as it seems to jump off break - then it flashes through all 3 taco symbols then puts me on over work.

Still my TM has got the truck booked in Wednesday to be tested & calibration of the taco. I guess that way I’m sure it working correctly.

I have somewhat limited experience but my gut instinct tells me it needs checking. :laughing:

Cheers for the replies

Does it jump off break when you turn the ignition on or off (opening windows or turning radio on whilst on break?)
Some of ours do this and you have to re select break before it clocks 30 seconds and changes the mode.