Starting my journey

Hi to all, this is my first post, and wanted to say how very grateful i have been finding this site. For any one new as am i this has been so useful to get a real understanding of the trade :smiley:. I am just about to have my medical and start the journey of obtaining my licences, thanks to all for taking time to post all your experience and knowledge on these forums. i will keep on posting my progress to help any other newbies, wish me luck :grimacing:

I’ll wish you luck mate, as you may well need it with the hours you’ll probably end up working in this game! :laughing:

All the best, and start learning the Tacho rules early mate, as that’s what a lot of Newbies struggle with…

I’ll agree with beez here, get reading those tacho rules inside out, upside down and back to front. They can take a bit to get your head around but once you’ve been using them for a while you’ll be ok. Use waiting time to your advantage and get your head around things you may be struggling with also don’t be afraid to ask questions. We’re a friendly bunch here and most will do their best to help [emoji846] all the best with your journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil8Beezle:
I’ll wish you luck mate, as you may well need it with the hours you’ll probably end up working in this game! :laughing:

All the best, and start learning the Tacho rules early mate, as that’s what a lot of Newbies struggle with…

Thanks for your reply, I have been a Baker for 25 yrs so nothing new about long unsociable hrs :sunglasses: :lol

UselessForce:
I’ll agree with beez here, get reading those tacho rules inside out, upside down and back to front. They can take a bit to get your head around but once you’ve been using them for a while you’ll be ok. Use waiting time to your advantage and get your head around things you may be struggling with also don’t be afraid to ask questions. We’re a friendly bunch here and most will do their best to help [emoji846] all the best with your journey.

Will take your advice on board and start looking at the tacho’s thanks :smiley:

Devon67:

UselessForce:

Anytime, does your username relate to your location? I’m a Devon lad.

UselessForce:

Devon67:

UselessForce:

I.e. Can you count to 12 without taking your socks off? :open_mouth:
:grimacing:

Evil8Beezle:

UselessForce:

Devon67:

UselessForce:

I.e. Can you count to 12 without taking your socks off? :open_mouth:
:grimacing:

Simple answer, No [emoji38]

Get yourself a job trunking bread!

UselessForce:

Devon67:

UselessForce:

Yup Devon born and bred… :smiley:

Devon67:

UselessForce:

Devon67:

UselessForce:

Yup Devon born and bred… :smiley:

You’ll be alright round here then, plenty of firms that give newbies a shot and usually always work about :slight_smile: