Stobarts application

Hi all Ive been lurking for ages soaking up the much needed advice while passing my tests loads of help and thank you.
But I applied to Stobarts, did application form with a properly done cv and cover letter 2 weeks ago they are advertising like a big recruitment drive but heard nothing back so far.
Just wondering if anyone has recently been through this process as I would really like to start with them but not waiting forever before trying others.
Friends working for them ( north west ) say they have more trucks than drivers

Not the best place to work but good for getting experience like I did. If I remember right it took them about 3 weeks to get back to me so hang in there mate you will be gracing the green shirt in no time : )

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I worked out of Appleton depot in Warrington doing general mate.

They WILL get back to you as very few drivers stay for more than 6 months. As said, good for gaining experience, then move elsewhere.

Thanks thats what I was hoping.
As a new pass I think it would be a great start to get my feet with them taking new starters on. After a year it will fly by and I will have the induction( brainwash) and be legal. Ive worked as a bus driver last 13 yrs for slavecoach so lots of hassle similar im quite used to.

Shouldabeenajoiner:
Thanks thats what I was hoping.
As a new pass I think it would be a great start to get my feet with them taking new starters on. After a year it will fly by and I will have the induction( brainwash) and be legal. Ive worked as a bus driver last 13 yrs for slavecoach so lots of hassle similar im quite used to.

Where abouts are you from? I’m also waiting for an assessment date off them haha, they told me it can take a few weeks when I asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure on Stobarts. But I pestered Samworths and the persistence paid off. Bet he’d had enough of me phoning up tbh. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just got a call from Stobarts(16:30) put application in as a backup plan. I applied Feb 10th. I’ve got a job with local firm so just told them thanks for calling. For reference I’d applied to work from Sherburn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk