HGV (Tramper) Evans Jones Associates - Newton Aycliffe

Hi all

This company is advertising at the minute. I think it’s a agency but does anyone know what kind of work it is. Got a feeling it’s a lidl contract but could be wrong. Tramping role. Any information would be helpful. Cheers

Anyone worked for these before? Good or bad points? Advertising 135 Monday-Friday 145-155 sat-sun. 26 night out money, 2 shift patterns 4 on 4 off or 5 on 3 off.

Sounds too good to bee true…

Sounds like an NR Evans contract they are the “in house” agency - and yes they do Lidl so with it being Newton Aycliffe it makes sense.

Money is true and also is a In house agency. It is store work for Lidl or Aldi whatever it is. According to the lads from our depot who were doing it the work is shocking but easy hours for the pay. I guess it’s a marmite job store work.

Wigo91:
Money is true and also is a In house agency. It is store work for Lidl or Aldi whatever it is. According to the lads from our depot who were doing it the work is shocking but easy hours for the pay. I guess it’s a marmite job store work.

Thanks for the info. Do you know if it’s days,nights or rotating. Any other information you have I’d appreciate. Sounds like good money for tramping? Any idea what units are like?

kjw21:
Sounds like an NR Evans contract they are the “in house” agency - and yes they do Lidl so with it being Newton Aycliffe it makes sense.

Do you know anyone that’s done this work, thanks for the info so far. :slight_smile:

Godzilla41:

kjw21:

Do you know anyone that’s done this work, thanks for the info so far. :slight_smile:

This should help pal! :smiley:

viewtopic.php?t=113909

Thanks alot I’ll have a read… :slight_smile:

Godzilla41:

Wigo91:

Thanks for the info. Do you know if it’s days,nights or rotating. Any other information you have I’d appreciate. Sounds like good money for tramping? Any idea what units are like?

It’s days mate. And money is good but you will work for it but the hours will average 12 a shift just the crap loading unloading and store staff etc. but was only there 3 days as other 2 was travel up and back for me so manageable. Generally speaking the units are merc big space things for the trampers but up there I can’t honestly say what they will be mate. That’s something I can ask for you tomorrow. They don’t do overspeeds or infringement of any kind. Don’t get me wrong they don’t pester you at all but are very keen on it just recently

Wigo91:

Godzilla41:

Wigo91:

It’s days mate. And money is good but you will work for it but the hours will average 12 a shift just the crap loading unloading and store staff etc. but was only there 3 days as other 2 was travel up and back for me so manageable. Generally speaking the units are merc big space things for the trampers but up there I can’t honestly say what they will be mate. That’s something I can ask for you tomorrow. They don’t do overspeeds or infringement of any kind. Don’t get me wrong they don’t pester you at all but are very keen on it just recently

That’s great if you can ask tomorrow and send me a PM I’d appreciate it. The more information I can get the better.

Thanks again.