Just Need 7 More Hours

Been doing ADR training this week to,

1, get my ADR, and 2, get 28 hours toward my CPC.

I left the job before I got my grandfather rights renewed, so need the CPC to get back behind the wheel…

I’ve now got the 28hrs, but just need 7 more hours.

TTS, where I did my ADR won’t be doing any DCPC training for another 2 weeks, but I’m a bit desperate…

I took this week off to do my ADR, and as a break. But my boss sent me a ‘text’ asking ‘why are you doing your ADR? Are you thinking of leaving me!!!■■?’ :open_mouth:

So, can anyone help / know of some where else that could provide the last 7 hours at short notice?

your location would help

Thought it was in my signature… :blush:

Cramlington, Northumberland.

That’s a shame as there’s a couple down on south coast

You should find the answer here:

jaupt.org.uk/course-search? … taxi=false

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Link no worky…?

blue estate:
your location would help

Image1.jpg

I can’t think of anything to say…

Goldfinger:

Err… no, it’s showing as your location just under your username…

Image1.jpg

You haven’t written anything as your signature.

dieseldave:

How about: Bung me 30 quid and I’ll sort you 7 hours out! :stuck_out_tongue:

dieseldave:

Goldfinger:

Err… no, it’s showing as your location just under your username…

You haven’t written anything as your signature.

I put it in when I noticed it wasn’t there… :blush:

The link works for me. But you could just Google JAUPT and follow your way around the website.

Evil8Beezle:

dieseldave:

How about: Bung me 30 quid and I’ll sort you 7 hours out! :stuck_out_tongue:

That couldn’t possibly work, cos I’m not a provider. :smiley:

Peter Smythe:
The link works for me. But you could just Google JAUPT and follow your way around the website.

The link works for me too Pete.

Goldfinger has probably had one or two sherbets after getting to the end of his course. :wink: :grimacing:

Don’t drink anymore DD… :blush:

It’s this ■■■■ laptop! :angry:

Sometimes links work - sometimes they don’t… :imp:

Goldfinger:
Don’t drink anymore DD… :blush:

It’s this ■■■■ laptop! :angry:

Sometimes links work - sometimes they don’t… :imp:

I use a place in Team Valley, still a hike but doable for you

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Might have to just stick out next week for now… :frowning:

TTS have dates available a week on Monday…

I was hoping something would be available at short notice for next week, as I’m guessing work is going to be ‘interesting’ next week due to the text I received while doing my ADR training… :open_mouth:

Goldfinger:
Might have to just stick out next week for now… :frowning:

TTS have dates available a week on Monday…

I was hoping something would be available at short notice for next week, as I’m guessing work is going to be ‘interesting’ next week due to the text I received while doing my ADR training… :open_mouth:

I really hope that they aren’t thinking that you can carry a regulated load before your ADR licence is actually in your possession.

When carrying a regulated load, the original ADR card MUST be on board the vehicle, and there’s NO option to produce it later at a police station.

Your company must have a properly qualified DGSA who can clarify this for you, but since it doesn’t need clarifying, he’ll only tell you the same as I’ve said. :wink:

Your on a break from work so [zb] all to do with your boss what you do!

Send him a text back and tell him kindly never to text you again while your off work and never ask anything about what your doing in your personal life again!

I work in a completely non - ADR / truck driving job at the moment DD. (Farmer to be exact :blush: )

So I won’t (can’t) do anything until I have BOTH my CPC card and ADR card in my hand…

Yet my boss thinks I’ll be off in an instant…

Quoting word for word in the texts I received…

Him, ‘I’m confused as to why you are doing your ADR? I’m I to assume you’re on the move…?’

Me, ‘If I was on the move, you’d be the first to know.’

Him, If you aren’t, then why spend £500 on your ADR? I won’t be put out if it’s time to move on but at least do me the decency of being up front.’

So let’s see what he has to say Monday… :unamused:

Goldfinger:
I work in a completely non - ADR / truck driving job at the moment DD. (Farmer to be exact :blush: )

So I won’t (can’t) do anything until I have BOTH my CPC card and ADR card in my hand…

Yet my boss thinks I’ll be off in an instant…

Quoting word for word in the texts I received…

Him, ‘I’m confused as to why you are doing your ADR? I’m I to assume you’re on the move…?’

Me, ‘If I was on the move, you’d be the first to know.’

Him, If you aren’t, then why spend £500 on your ADR? I won’t be put out if it’s time to move on but at least do me the decency of being up front.’

So let’s see what he has to say Monday… :unamused:

Ahh… to be fair, I can see why he’s wondering.

I think I’d explain that you needed to do your DCPC and that an ADR course seemed a worthwhile way of getting the DCPC done because there’s a portable and useable qualification at the end of it.

Possibly, he might be able to see the sense in doing it in the way that you did.