Concerns over crew mate

Riojoe123:

UselessForce:
Right so I’m now on the night trunk but there’s to many night drivers, there’s 6 night drivers and 5 trunks (always a spare available) and whoever is spare for the night if all trunks are manned they will twin crew on the last trunk. So far this week it’s been me and I’ve been running on the last trunk with that driver. Now as a guy he’s sound and I get on well with him, he’s easy to work with an we both just crack on and get it done but his driving doesn’t leave much to be desired, his actual ability is spot on but he’s just a nutter all week so far when he has been behind the wheel he’s been driving the double deckers we work on like a race car. Flying in to roundabouts bouncing off every kerb, crossing lanes without warning and just generally racing around. Now all I ask is should I be saying anything to any1 (boss, night manager or driver himself? etc) or should I be keeping my mouth shut and hoping he keeps getting lucky? I’d hate to put the lad out of work but I can’t help but think I shouldn’t be allowing this to happen and not saying anything. The lad in question is agency atm but comes on to the books within a week or so. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he’s drivings that bad he’ll be found out sooner or later anyway just hope he doesn’t kill anyone in the meantime lol[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Think work have already started looking in to it, day drivers have also been complaining about him not to do with his driving but leaving their trucks in a state when he’s finished so that’s another thing against him.