Passed class C today

Very pleased to have passed 1st time this morning after only 2 half days training. Thought I’d failed after going into the wrong lane on a multi lane 6 exit roundabout but the examiner said that I realised my mistake and acted appropriately to rectify it. The rest of the drive was spot on so He passed me. Very tough route around Birmingham airport and the NEC at rush hour !
So soon It’ll be bye bye to £7 an hour driving noisy school kids on a 21 year old coach and hopefully hello to something a lot better in terms of pay and job satisfaction.

Congrats mate, very well done :slight_smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:smiley: :smiley:

Congrats :smiley:

Nice one well done mate. Good place to learn for the experience I bet. I was in Lancaster for mine that was interesting probably not as hectic though.
Good luck

seasider11:
Nice one well done mate. Good place to learn for the experience I bet. I was in Lancaster for mine that was interesting probably not as hectic though.
Good luck

Cheers Mate. Yes it was hard work and pretty intensive as I only had about 7 hours actually training behind the wheel. I live in rural south Worcestershire which only has about 3 roundabouts Lol. But Garretts green is my nearest test centre.
As you say its good experience though especially as the firm I’m hopefully going to work for do a lot of drops in London and Bristol.

Congratulations bud. Just done exactly the same over in Hereford. Started Monday afternoon and passed this afternoon (the storm didn’t cause me too much mischief luckily!) :slight_smile:

Fair play doing it around that neck of the woods, always have fun navigating around it in the car (only got lost once though :wink: ).

Congrats Pal! :smiley:

And what’s wrong with doing your test in rush hour?
If you’re not moving, you’re not doing anything wrong… :wink:

Well done :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers guys for all your comments. I’ve got a driving assessment / interview lined up with a local logistics firm on Monday.
I’ve already had a phone interview and met the tm who seemed very interested in taking me on full time.
If I get the job it will involve delivering plants to garden centres and nurseries from Worcestershire to Norfolk. It’s fairly long hours but I need to get a few quid back in the bank as I’ve been in a [zb] minimum wage coach driving job for 6 months.