Passed C+E ! Chuffed To Pieces[emoji4][emoji4]

Well after a weekend of training, I passed my CE this morning!

Well pleased to say the least. Never had such a dry mouth over nerves for a long long time.

A massive massive thanks to David at PSTT. Patience of a saint and very good at imparting knowledge.

He explained lines to take and how to position exactly as I should at each turn and in Mansfield there are some doozies!

Reversing is a whole new arena, couldn’t manage it in one go so rather than risk getting well out of shape took a shunt.

Must say though after all the slight reversing mishaps I’ve done I’m very good at correcting positions ! Will serve me well in real life.

Now off to relax with a few cold ones to celebrate. Wait for licence to return and then back to the joys of job hunting at the bendy level!

Cheers again to all at PSTT can’t recommend them enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats pal! :smiley:

Congrats :smiley:

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to being on own and getting the reverse sussed!!

Congrats [emoji106][emoji133][emoji898][emoji322]

Well done. Good luck

Congratulations!

Excellent result after 3 days training :stuck_out_tongue:

Well done buddy! Excellent result :slight_smile: On my 1st night trunk tonight since getting my C+E!

Well done - congratulations!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Can’t wait till new licence is here. Still so chuffed haha.

Onward and upwards!

Peter Smythe:
Well done - congratulations!

Thanks Peter

Pass on my thanks to David, I was hoping to see him before I headed home but he was still out training.

Top notch place you have

Congratulations and well done! :sunglasses:

Well done mate. I find practicing that reverse without being watched is less stressful.

Top notch place you have

Thankyou. I’m very proud of it and my team.

It’s very rare that anyone on the intensive course over the weekend has any problem with the test. It seems to be a real winner.

Congratulations again.

Congrats well done mate