Driver CPC advice

Hi

Having passed the LGV CAT C Practical Driving Test on 27/01/2017 I now need the Driver CPC to drive professionally.

However I am a little confused as to whether I needed to pass Driver CPC Module 1 (Case Study Test) and Driver CPC Module 4 (Practical Demonstration Test) to gain the Driver CPC Initial Qualification and acquire a Driver CPC Card or do I now complete 35 hours of Driver CPC Periodic Training to acquire a Driver CPC Card? :confused:

I passed my Car CAT B Practical Driving Test back in 1989 so have CAT C1 on my licence.

Hope this makes sense. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

ephen1322.

ephen1322:
Hi

Having passed the LGV CAT C Practical Driving Test on 27/01/2017 I now need the Driver CPC to drive professionally.

However I am a little confused as to whether I needed to pass Driver CPC Module 1 (Case Study Test) and Driver CPC Module 4 (Practical Demonstration Test) to gain the Driver CPC Initial Qualification and acquire a Driver CPC Card or do I now complete 35 hours of Driver CPC Periodic Training to acquire a Driver CPC Card? :confused:

I passed my Car CAT B Practical Driving Test back in 1989 so have CAT C1 on my licence.

Hope this makes sense. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance

ephen1322.

You have a choice
Do 2 pass/fail tests mod 2 theory and mod 4 practical
OR
Do 35 hours periodic attendance training with no tests

Pity your LGV C training provider was not approved for C training because you could have got X amount of periodic hours for that

:smiley: :smiley:

Thanks ROG

Looks like its to classroom I go. :slight_smile:

ephen1322.

Why?

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Just done my module 2 cpc case studys, if you read the dvla book and have a bit of common sense you should pass it no problem ! Dont let it being a pass/fail situation put you off

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk