Newly passed C+E D+E

I have recently passed C+E and D+E have CPC and Tacho but zero expirience can you please guys advise best places to go in nottinghamshire area. I am currently in full time pernament employment so i am a bit scared going to agencies as i have bills to pay and regular income is very important for me not looking for huge money at beggining but would like something what is guaranteed. Prefferably i would like to go straight on C+E so some extra help from employer may bee needed. I been trying to apply for some jobs but all of them told me they looking for expirienced driver. Could you please advise some companies who dont mind taking newly passed driver nottinghamshire area? Thanks in advance :blush:

Have you a friend or a friend of a friend or neighbour who drives? I passed c+e 2 weeks ago and my friend drives for a firm, he put my name forward went for interview yesterday & offered a job subject to a assessment drive next week. Friend says assessment drive is not too bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep trying the agencies and websites? Your bus at heanor are looking for bus drivers if that’s any help.
Seems a bit quiet on class C front though. Good luck!

I am a bit scared to try agencies as i am in pernament employment and if i leave my place to agency and end up without work i will be in trouble. Maybe someone can recomend company’s whos takin newbies not hunting massive money but something pernament with reasonable pay.

:smiley: :smiley:

Forgot to mention i am also expirienced fork truck driver and have all certificates about that if that could help me any way.

spacemanZ10:
Keep trying the agencies and websites? Your bus at heanor are looking for bus drivers if that’s any help.
Seems a bit quiet on class C front though. Good luck!

Thanks i will defenetley apply!

You could try Taylors at Huthwaite and Mitchells at Stanton Hill. Both operators have the advantage of running C and CE meaning that there is a progression route in place without having to change jobs.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: