Just an observation

It’s not just in lorry training Pete, this use of fancy websites giving the impression of premium services when what you’re actually dealing with is a bloke who’s working out of his shed, back bedroom or ■■■■■■ van…its pure sales con.

I learned my lesson about this a few years ago when i needed an expensive ECU repairing, two different companies with fantastic websites i used proved to be utterly bloody useless, one of them did nothing but ‘test’ it anf found no fault (there’s £60 for repacking and returning, kerching) the other tried to trick me out of my increasingly rare ECU from one of my old cars for spare parts, which are now gold dust.
All worked out in the end, i used a company i’d had good (if expensive) work done by before who fixed it no trouble, but a lost/fried/pilfered ECU would have cost me £1500 to replace if i’d fallen for the trick.

Its a very good point you mention Pete, and we should all be a little more careful before parting with our hard earned dosh.

For those inclined i have no doubt the heavenly nubile ladies who might feature at the front a house of ill repute may well prove to be a shot putter man’o’war attending to your now wilting needs on the massage table :smiling_imp: