class 1, dcpc

I’m sure it’s probably been answered before but I can’t find the thread. And was hoping either Rog or Peter could help. I’ve been driving class 2 now for a good few years, was wondering if doing class 1 licence training counts towards dcpc hours?

was wondering if doing class 1 licence training counts towards dcpc hours?

This depends on whether or not your chosen trainer has the course approved as a cpc course. So you need to simply ask the trainer if you qualify for cpc hours from the training.

They will never count if you’ve already got enough hours to cover for the subsequent 5 year period.

In our case, we have the course approved and we’re happy to supply the credits for driver cpc.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Many thanks for the swift reply Peter.

A further thought: at the moment we are offering ADR completely free of charge with any C or CE course. So you could, if you wish, get your ADR as a result of booking with us and this will give you 28 hours. The other 7 hours will come from your CE so it’s all done - - and at zero cost!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
A further thought: at the moment we are offering ADR completely free of charge with any C or CE course. So you could, if you wish, get your ADR as a result of booking with us and this will give you 28 hours. The other 7 hours will come from your CE so it’s all done - - and at zero cost!

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

That’s a pretty good package Peter

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It’s a very good package, unfortunately my work would be organising it. So would have to sell it to my TM. But I can always try.

Aurri:
It’s a very good package, unfortunately my work would be organising it. So would have to sell it to my TM. But I can always try.

Give PM all the info in writing including total cost for a first time pass including the ADR as well as the total time off needed to complete the whole package

Perhaps offer to do the ADR unpaid or take holls time to do it

Well after all the ‘we will put you through class 1’ etc from my TM it’s fallen through. I’m not bitter just will have to do it myself. I take it that it’s still if you hold class C license you automatically have C+E provisional entitlement?

Also Peter is that offer still running?

Aurri:
I take it that it’s still if you hold class C license you automatically have C+E provisional entitlement?

YES

Also Peter is that offer still running?

Sorry, that one’s ended. But there’s still 10% off and free accommodation if more than 70 miles away.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing: