Morgan McLernon

Any info
On these guys going give me shot at days first then tramping

Keep er lit and use the 3rd or 4th lane on all motorways and add lots of bling to your V8. Think that just sums it up just about. Oh and tacho what tacho? Lol
We have a lot of Morgan’s come in our yard, all the motors seem decent most of the guys are decent apart from the odd one or two when they are in a hurry for the boat swearing and blasting the horn at the out gates because they haven’t been opened in a minute lol

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

simcor:
Keep er lit and use the 3rd or 4th lane on all motorways and add lots of bling to your V8. Think that just sums it up just about. Oh and tacho what tacho? Lol
We have a lot of Morgan’s come in our yard, all the motors seem decent most of the guys are decent apart from the odd one or two when they are in a hurry for the boat swearing and blasting the horn at the out gates because they haven’t been opened in a minute lol

Cheers yea nice fleet keep the toe in her tang seems be moto

simcor:

Aren’t a lot of them based in Telford and don’t actually ever get the boat .

you can run legal with them now if you want…good plant,and your a bum in a seat to them unless your a tang… :slight_smile:

bald bloke:

simcor:

No idea it was just meant in jest.

bald bloke:

simcor:

Morgan have a site based in Telford under cml desperate for drivers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

mdourish:

bald bloke:

simcor:

Good kit and easy work I’m guessing but there must be a reason why they’re desperate for drivers.

bald bloke:

mdourish:

bald bloke:

simcor:

Good kit and easy work I’m guessing but there must be a reason why they’re desperate for drivers.

Tidy kit all Aldi work. Don’t think pay is up to standard. I wouldn’t work for company

bald bloke:

mdourish:

bald bloke:

simcor:

innocence is bliss…hint#1…there from county armagh…hint#2…a cpl years ago they were made to do with digital tachos or be closed down…
make up your own rules #3#10 and you wont be far wrong. :slight_smile:

Cheers guys sure give it blast see what happens

Get yourself a checked shirt bootcut jeans 20 regal filter call every1 tang and youll be grand :stuck_out_tongue:

weedee85:
Get yourself a checked shirt bootcut jeans 20 regal filter call every1 tang and youll be grand :stuck_out_tongue:

:confused: :laughing: