Module 2 cpc

I know this will have been covered before but what leaning material is there/need for the module 2 cpc test ? What do tge case studies cover ? Doing mod 2 and 4 to d.get my cpc because doing 35hrs is not really an option as the corses are all roughly 50 miles from me and dont really want to do that ! Shame theres not a way of doing it online, like an open university type thing I’m sure there would be lots of takers for that ! Thanks in advance

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The mod 2 I didn’t even study for and I passed easy . Just need common sense

I had the theory test before it and found it basically the same. I only had the theory book to look at and that seemed to cover it. You need 40 or more out of 50.

It was basically short stories with a set questions relating to them. It’s not too bad at all tbh

Mod 2 is case studies with questions around them, I bought study material from drivingtheory4all but didn’t really need it as if you have studied Highway Code and have the knowledge from your theory and hazard perception tests fresh and can use common sense effectively you can get through it relatively easy. Good luck :slight_smile:

Passed mod 2 today 48/50 dunno what i was worried about !

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk