New class 2 driver looking for work

what is the chances of me finding work as a class 2 driver with 4 years taxi driving experience?

i am 22 and have been driving since i was 17, i live in stoke on trent.
i see between 1-3 job ads come up everyday on jobsites but i dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing for a newbie class 2 driver trying to get work. ive applied for all of them including any really late ads that were posted last year to get my cv on their database. do i have a chance to get a job?

what advice would you give someone who is after experience in the industry?
what wage should a newbie expect to start off in this industry?

Step 1: Search this forum… :smiley:
step 2: There is no step 2! :open_mouth:

But in all seriousness mate, a Newbie should be looking to take ALMOST ANYTHING they can to get a few months experience under their belt. Once they’ve got a bit of experience they can start looking for better things. Food service is always a good place to start for a young fit Newbie, yes it may be hard work but the pay is pretty good. So try your local Bidvest, 3663, P&H, Brakes, etc…

If you fancy something a bit easier, but lower paid try your local pallet firms.
And if you’re bone idle and don’t wash, try Tippers! :laughing:

Don’t email CV’s, go knocking on doors with CV in hand and gear to start there and then, or at least able to do an assessment drive.
Be keen, clean and competent mate and you’ll get a start! :wink:

Best of luck… :smiley: