Best class 2 job

What’s the best kind of driving job for class 2.been on multidrop was wondering if skips is better

I enjoyed industrial rolonoff skip and tipper work many years ago, and if i could find a decently paid local job on either or a big bite compactor trade refuse wagon then i’d happily see me time out doing that, some others hate that sort of work, each to their own we all like different things.

Have look round and try a few things, you won’t know what you like till you find it.

Thanks I’ll have a look about or I’m just thinking of paying for my class 1 outright as I’ve heard it’s u much better than class 2

Class 1 does give more scope, but i did lots of rigid driving whilst holding class 1 and went back to non HGV vans when a golden opportunity presented itself, which changed my lorry fortunes forever.

Even with a class 1 you still will want to find your niche, some never do.

A subjective question imo. I find some types of truck work to my taste but not others. Likewise, other people I know like what I don’t so I guess it’s a case of trying your hand at anything and everything to see what you prefer.

If you don’t mind the mess , long hours and cold water, concrete pumps pay well

Benskingdom:
What’s the best kind of driving job for class 2.been on multidrop was wondering if skips is better

I’ve done: skips, commercial dustcarts, 8W, 18T & 26T multi drop.
Furniture delivery is loads of heavy lifting and long hours, skips fun but tight on timing. Pallet work I enjoyed but again can be too tight on timing depending on the company. 7.5T multi drop will be 30-40 drops a day (TNT and similar) and also tight for time. Job I have enjoyed the most was dustcarts - messy/dirty perhaps but that’s what I preferred. If you want to fine tune your reversing skills certainly do skips and dustcarts.