Hgv class 2 test tomorrow!

Hi all just a quick update i passed mod 4 today cpc got my actual class 2 driving test tomorrow! Little bit nervous haha I have listened to trainers and taken all of it in. Just seeing if anyone else who has passed recently can tell me few extra tips :wink: that be great thanks peeps

Best advice I would give is dont put pressure on yourself by worrying just try to enjoy it. My examiner was great and chatted through out like a training day with your instructor which I found helped settle nerves.

Yea wicked thanks will do fingers crossed so hope I pass tomorrow

Good luck!

I passed class 2 this morning and if I can anyone can!

As above a bit of chat really helps and try to stay calm (I wish I had)

LGV examiners are not like car examiners because they are testing a DRIVER not a novice on the road

LGV examiners trust you = no dual pedals etc - YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINED SO NOW PROVE IT WITH A SMILE

If you aint enjoying the test then you aint doing it right

Don’t stress and just drive. Remeber it’s only a test in the grand scheme of things it means nothing. Don’t put too much pressure on your self. Just chill out and drive too the best of your ability. Also don’t worry about the examiner marking stuff on his sheet, it’s either from a while ago or he’s marking off stops etc.

Ok thanks guys appreciate it

Good luck! You’ll be fine :smiley: just go out and show the examiner what you’ve been taught! As mentioned above keep cool calm and collective. Enjoy it and you’ll find it’ll whizz by with a pass :slight_smile:

I passed mine a few weeks ago, I left my drivers door open slightly so it was rattling on my test :-/, i still passed with a clean sheet.
Take your time and have two bananas before your test as it calmed nerves apparently.
As people have said they don’t treat you as a new driver as you have a licence, they are just making sure your able to drive a lorry so can be pretty lenient.

Good luck [emoji108][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck chap.

Well how did it go?.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

As already said, don’t stress about it!

What will be will be, so relax and enjoy it…
Putting pressure on yourself will only be detrimental, so DON’T! :grimacing:

best of luck…

Perry89:
Hi all just a quick update i passed mod 4 today cpc got my actual class 2 driving test tomorrow! Little bit nervous haha I have listened to trainers and taken all of it in. Just seeing if anyone else who has passed recently can tell me few extra tips :wink: that be great thanks peeps

how did it go?

Hi all just quick update let you all know I passed on Friday yay!!! Only 3 minors too :slight_smile: Officially class 2 driver haha just got to wait for licence and stuff to come back. Just got one question where do I go from now where’s the best place to start my first job as a class 2 driver■■? As some want experience?

Thanks all

Congratulations!

Congrats [emoji106] I hope to be following you in the next month or so

Congrats fella! When’s the class 1■■ :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

Congratulations mate, I passed myself in December and just booked my class one for the end of this month :smiley:

Perry89:
Hi all just quick update let you all know I passed on Friday yay!!! Only 3 minors too :slight_smile: Officially now a VAN driver haha just got to wait for licence and stuff to come back. Just got one question where do I go from now where’s the best place to start my first job as a class 2 driver■■? As some want experience?

Thanks all

Fixed that for you… :wink:

But seriously congrats mate, and as for where to get a start, I’ve just posted on another thread about where to to start: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=143952

Best of luck! :smiley: