Class 2 multidrop annoyances!

The best i had recently was on an industrial estate with loads of parked cars either side of the road. Right at the end of the road was an after-school gymnastics club, and just before there was my delivery point. i reversed down as it’s a dead end road and the pallet was on the nearside as was the delivery point. Some snotty woman followed me down to the bottom and as soon as i stopped, she starts beeping at me. She said “and how the hell do you expect me do take my daughter to gymnastics with you in the way” (the gymnastics club was literally 20 yards walk from where she was) so i said, i’m sorry that my presence allows you to fulfill only 99% of your criteria but i’m sure your daughter is capable of walking 20 yards. She then diagonally parked her car across the front of my lorry and proceeded to walk her daughter down there thinking she’d had one up on me, unfortunately for her, by the time i’d flagged down a forklift driver, got tipped and got signed she’d gone. Don’t take any ■■■■, the people that complain about you being there are usually the same people that don’t expect you to show up when they order something massive on the internet, they think steptoe and son are coming to install their new water feature and get upset when it’s delivered on pallet. Get it off, get it signed, get the ■■■■ out of there!