Latest news and offers from EP Training Services

Welcome to the EP Training Services thread. In this thread EP Training can inform you of all their news and latest offers, and You can ask EP Training any questions about their services:

For those who may be interested, this is the sort of thing that EP have done to help newbies on here = youtube.com/user/HGVLGVTraining/videos

ROG:
For those who may be interested, this is the sort of thing that EP have done to help newbies on here = youtube.com/user/HGVLGVTraining/videos

I watched all those training videos when i was revising for my mod 4,they were very useful and were a massive help in passing. Id like to thank them for posting them as i havent actually got a youtube account so could comment on their videos. Again thanks EP training,they were a MASSIVE help!

Thanks for the intro Rikki and thanks for the YouTube links Rog. EP is proud to be a joint sponsor on Trucknet. A forum we have visited and used for many years. It is one of few sites where you can source some good stuff without the bull. We love Trucknet. Long live Trucknet!

Here’s a great competition Win an HGV class 2, class 1 and Driver CPC licence with Commercial Motor and EP Training.

It’s competition time folks! and this one is a biggie!

EP Training has teamed up with Commercial Motor to offer a fantastic prize worth over £5,000.

If you ever wanted to be a lorry driver, and god knows we need them, then here is your chance to get to class 1 for free.

EP and CM are giving one lucky entrant a complete LGV course including medical, theory training, theory tests, 5 days on cat C, 5 days on Cat C+E, Driver CPC, a free re-test on Cat C or C+E and a digital tacho card.

If you are based out of EP’s area they will pay the cost for accommodation when you come for your driver training.

What a prize!!!

To enter you simply need to send Commercial Motor a video of no more 30 seconds telling them why you should be a worthy winner.

Competition closes 1st December so be quick and good luck!

For more info watch the video below.