Forum sponsors- Helping new and wannabe drivers

We are delighted to announce that has yet again renewed their sponsorship of this forum. Following discussions and comments that a single sponsor led to the forum being too focused on one trainer we are pleased to announce that PSTT are joined by and

Each sponsor now has their own thread where they can announce all their news and exclusive offers to TruckNet members, and where they can easily find questions directed at each of them by the members here. The sponsors of course can still provide information on their services in relevant threads posted by the users of this forum.

It is our sponsors that enable us to continue to provide these forums, free to use for you all so thank you to EP training and Peter Smythe Transport Training

Really good idea with the separate thread for each.

Looks like a toss up between those who want 1-to-1 and those who are happy with 2 trainees. Personally I would prefer the former. But location might favour the latter. Would be interesting to hear what each trainer thinks of the other.

Well done on contributing so the rest of us can spout off free of charge on here.
Nice to see when sponsors are also active in discussions too.

Would be interesting to hear what each trainer thinks of the other.

EP is run by Sean who has continued the business following the sad death of his father not so long ago. I was privileged to meet his father, only once, but he made a lasting impression on me. I’ve met Sean a couple or three times and believe he is as committed to providing high standard training as I am. He has a modern fleet and, I believe, a good pass rate.

Sorry to disappoint those who expected a slanging match!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Sorry to disappoint those who expected a slanging match!

Sorry Pete, didn’t mean to imply that. I’m sure the admin wouldn’t accept a trainer as a sponsor if they were no good (or a broker for example). Just interested to hear from both trainers how the rate one another. Good to know your thoughts on EP are highly regarded as like I said location would suit me, just not keen on 2-to-1 side of things. Do the hours of actual driving work out the same whether 1-to-1 or 2-to-1?

Its perhaps worth having a word to see if they can entertain 1:1 for you. Alternatively, there’s my residential course which is fantastically popular.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

OP updated adding Ritchies Training Centre as co-sponsor for this forum

How many sponsors is the forum going to have out of interest?

jonnyboat:
How many sponsors is the forum going to have out of interest?

The three that are now in place :wink: