ADR- next course dates

Next date for ADR is Monday 20th June for the week. Everything except radioactive and explosives. £500 minus 10% Trucknet discount so just £450 all in. No more for VAT or exams. And, completely free of charge - - 28 hours periodic training for driver cpc included (subject to eligibility).

Call the office to reserve your place: 01623 620062

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thats very cheap, if i lived closer i would be on it

Do B+B and it’s still cheap.

Any news of when the results come back for the first lot?

I would expect end of the month.

Radar19:

ADR exam results take up to 5 weeks for the paper-based exams, whereas the online exam results take a matter of minutes.

:bulb: No matter which exams you took, you cannot carry a regulated load until you have an ADR card in your name actually on board the vehicle. For example, there is no option to produce an ADR card later at a police station.

However, right now you can carry… Limited Quantities, Excepted Quantities and a load which is covered by the small load exemption.
Actually, you can even carry all 3 of those at the same time, because they are all different exemptions.

Where is the course being held please■■?

ADR exam results take up to 5 weeks for the paper-based exams

Thanks for that Dave. I was allowing for the Christmas/New Year break and the inevitable delays these get blamed for!

Where is the course being held please■■?

Our training centre: Stanton Hill, Sutton in Ashfield, Notts NG17 3FW. Can recommend reasonable B+B.

dieseldave:

Radar19:

ADR exam results take up to 5 weeks for the paper-based exams, whereas the online exam results take a matter of minutes.

:bulb: No matter which exams you took, you cannot carry a regulated load until you have an ADR card in your name actually on board the vehicle. For example, there is no option to produce an ADR card later at a police station.

However, right now you can carry… Limited Quantities, Excepted Quantities and a load which is covered by the small load exemption.
Actually, you can even carry all 3 of those at the same time, because they are all different exemptions.

Thanks Dieseldave, although I put myself through the ADR course I have no intention of letting my office have it.

Radar19:
Thanks Dieseldave, although I put myself through the ADR course I have no intention of letting my office have it.

They won’t even know that you’ve got it, because the new card will go to the address that you gave on the ADR course joining form.

Unless… you wrote the office address there! :wink:

dieseldave:

Radar19:

They won’t even know that you’ve got it, because the new card will go to the address that you gave on the ADR course joining form.

They know, one of the other drivers saw the ADR hand book in my car then dropped me in it right infront of the TM.

Peter Smythe:

ADR exam results take up to 5 weeks for the paper-based exams

Thanks for that Dave. I was allowing for the Christmas/New Year break and the inevitable delays these get blamed for!

That’s a fair point Pete, because the results of the exams taken immediately before the Xmas break may well take slightly longer to appear.

It’ll also depend on where the exam marking team were up to just prior to the Xmas break, because marking seems to be the pinch-point in the paper based system.

Radar19:

dieseldave:

Radar19:

They know, one of the other drivers saw the ADR hand book in my car then dropped me in it right infront of the TM.

Blimey! :open_mouth:

From what you’ve said, I can’t see that you’ve done anything wrong.

… and as for the other driver, words fail me! :imp:

could be interestred, looking to do something else…is it payment up front or deposit first…cheers :slight_smile:

£150 deposit on booking.

Hi Pete, what’s the price of an average days/7hrs periodic cpc? Cheers

£80.75 fully inclusive of VAT and upload fees. But then deduct 10% Trucknet discount.

Peter Smythe:
Next date for ADR is Monday 21st March for the week. Everything except radioactive and explosives. £500 minus 10% Trucknet discount so just £450 all in. No more for VAT or exams. And, completely free of charge - - 28 hours periodic training for driver cpc included (subject to eligibility).

Call the office to reserve your place: 01623 620062

Hi Pete, can you let me know how much the B&B’s are or can you recommend one so I can check?

We use Central Hotel, Sutton in Ashfield. This is the link travelodge.co.uk/hotels/292/Mansfield-hotel

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing: