Where would my test be?

first assessment drive tomorrow with elmet training which is sherburn in elmet. if i went with them where would the actual test be ?

and as iv been told to do 2 assessment drives im considering EMMS in doncaster… as far as i know you cant take your test there so where would it be ■■

BigRob25:
first assessment drive tomorrow with elmet training which is sherburn in elmet. if i went with them where would the actual test be ?

and as iv been told to do 2 assessment drives im considering EMMS in doncaster… as far as i know you cant take your test there so where would it be ■■

Ask Elmet - they will tell you

BigRob25:

Wouldn’t it be a test route around Leeds??

from searchin the closest test centres i would imagine the elmet one is wetherby ? and nearest to doncaster is handsworth sheffield ? think id prefer wetherby its a bit quieter than sheffield lol… also they all say 11 weeks wait to book test :angry: didnt realise i would have to wait that long :frowning:

ROG:

BigRob25:

Ask Elmet - they will tell you

Wherever it is, Elmet managed a crazy number of first time passes in a row a while back, think it was in the high 20’s, so the test routes can’t be that bad! Yeah, just ask them!

BigRob25:
from searchin the closest test centres i would imagine the elmet one is wetherby ? and nearest to doncaster is handsworth sheffield ? think id prefer wetherby its a bit quieter than sheffield lol… also they all say 11 weeks wait to book test :angry: didnt realise i would have to wait that long :frowning:

You won’t have to wait that long, I trainer book tests

Paul :smiley:

Given the choice of Wetherby or Sheffield, it’s a no brainer. Wetherby every time.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

It would be weatherby mate I passed my c+e with elmet yesterday I noticed quite a bit of my training routes was where I went on my test.