B+E trailer reversing game (Good for C+E)

marops.net/portfolio/trailer-reversing-game

OK so its not artic or W&D but the principals are the same

I had fun with it

This, IMO, is one of the best posts I’ve seen on the forum. Thanks ROG. I struggled a bit cos I don’t do computer games so my fingers don’t quite connect with the arrow keys like they do for many people. But, as a training aid, it’s absolutely fab. No, it’s not w+d or artic - - but the principles are exactly the same and I would say that anyone who can reasonably master this will crack reversing an artic or w+d quite quickly.

Thanks again ROG.

Gotta have another go now!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

PS to the Mods. This should be a sticky but with a more inviting title for potential CE drivers

To make it really hard Peter try keeping one finger (left hand) on the down arrow and then moving the left and right arrows using two right fingers as required :laughing:

If you could see me after trying that I know what you would do with the two right fingers !!

it was easier to turn around and drive into the sea :grimacing:

it was easier to turn around and drive into the sea :grimacing:

LOL :laughing: :laughing:

To make it really hard Peter try keeping one finger (left hand) on the down arrow and then moving the left and right arrows using two right fingers as required :laughing:

If you could see me after trying that I know what you would do with the two right fingers !!

ROG, I’m really, really cross now!

Apart from anything else, I’ve just ended up shunting!! And that’s after 40+ years of practice. What hope is there!!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Bugger, don’t work on an iPad. :frowning:

Hi Rog, Nice One!

Like you say, the principals are the same so a really good post to share, i got one penalty :wink:
and smaller trailers are harder to reverse anyway, my grandad told me that :grimacing: