40 minute MODULE 4 training video

MODULE 4

nolgvbrokers.co.uk/driver-cp … ng-advice/

> 1, This video should be used as a guide only. We strongly recommend you contact your local training provider who will provide formal training, arrange your test and supply a suitable vehicle.

I do not know if this has been posted before but I found it to be the best one about at the moment

Also very useful = flairtraining.co.uk/PDF/cpcp … stions.pdf

MODULE 2
Best material found so far is here = drivingtheory4all.co.uk/Publ … er-CPC.htm

======================================

A very useful training video indeed.
Made sticky by dd.

Ahh! This is the same one I was watching on youtube! Its very handy!!

Thanks for posting it up!

His Videos are great, worth watching all of them if possible (as a newbie anyway)

Good timing got my cpc this Friday

Am I correct in thinking i can start driving as of when I pass the cpc. Haven’t got to wait for the drivers card i can use the certificate as proof?

welshymatt:
Am I correct in thinking i can start driving as of when I pass the cpc. Haven’t got to wait for the drivers card i can use the certificate as proof?

Immediately is legal - keep pass cert with you

Great video that. Very helpful, as are his others.

Great video. This will sure prepare and guide me when that time comes.

Great video. Watched this 3-4 times and I passed first time, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Good video guv

Great film! :slight_smile:

Great video, did some walk around checks and training with the driving school I used, but they even recommended sitting down and giving this a watch.

Found it incredibly helpful, passed Mod 4 100%

Watched this video before my module 4 then used the guides my trainer give me. Found the video definitely helped. Recommend to anyone going for module 4. Good post.

Highly recommended this video! Myself and the guy I done my Cpc training with had both watched it!

I needed more practice with the ‘trolley’ as my ratchet strap came off twice on test! Oops! Being a woman who’d only used a ratchet strap 3 times on my training, think I did ok! Got 95% overall so was pleased!!

What % do you need to get a pass?

matt.robb2:
What % do you need to get a pass?

You need to score 75% minimum in each section and 80% overall to pass

I passed 100% so was worrying about nothing [emoji12]

Great video!! Had a look at some of the others on his Youtube page as well… Definitely worth a watch :slight_smile:

Truckboy88:
Great video!! Had a look at some of the others on his Youtube page as well… Definitely worth a watch :slight_smile:

Yeah good vid, just watched a few.

this is what i need to do then im done!! will take a look later as computer at work has no sound lol