Theory test

Nick911:
Hi
I passed my CPC case study theory test on Monday and my multiple question and hazard perception back in December .
I really focused on it and studied hard for it , in the end i passed my multiple question with 4 wrong answers out of 100 and CPC case study 5 wrong answers out of 50 .
I used my school’s ( Wallace ) training app which was great and also studied the Highway Code book as well which my school gave it to me .
I did a lot of mock tests , so many of them and practiced hazard perceptions a lot too , it’s a bit silly with hazard perception because a lot of times you see the hazard and click on the right hazard but end up getting no points or not enough points because of the timing of your click so make sure you practice that a lot as well .
we don’t know if there is another lockdown waiting for us or not so it’s better to study properly and pass first time .

I’ll definitely be carrying on with the mock tests and spending some time reviewing the answers after, I must admit when it came to questions about tacho etc I was guessing and going back to find out the answer. The hazard perception tests I’ve always managed to pass with pretty high marks on both my car and bike test, maybe something to do with being a biker and my dad teaching me from a young age of how to look for hazards as a biker. Hopefully that experience will be a benefit when it comes to it!