Retest is booked [emoji2]

Well it’s been a long road since the start of November when I started my course, then a lockdown cancelled my test day, then I messed up in December, then lockdown again cancelled my resit, but got the call and got the time off work[emoji16] finally not to much longer. good to go for the 6th May.

Also managed to have a chat with a transport manager at a good local firm and to call back when pass my test and can see what they have going then.

The fail still weighs a lot on my mind, a silly mistake minutes from driving back into the yard so it was a confidence boost to hear a give us a call when passed rather than not untill you have experience.

Hopefully everybody that is awaiting tests and training gets the calls soon and don’t be afraid to start ringing around, keep an eye on the faceache pages, ask mates who might know a guy. Hopefully a good bunch of the unhappy moaners that say you don’t want to drive a truck get more in Tesco etc have all buzzed of to stack them shelves and need us newbies to deliver the stuff [emoji23]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Good luck mate , I have an envious feeling that you will pass this time hahaha
you are a few steps ahead of me , I haven’t even started my practice lessons and keep looking at my phone waiting for Wallace to call me .

Thanks mate, its worth the wait i’m sure it won’t be long in some ways I wish it had all been cancelled, getting really worried that I won’t know what todo lol only have a couple hrs to refresh before hand