Agency questions

Thanks for the reply.
I renewed my license in February ( I’m 47) and my cpc is good until September 2019, I only need to get one more module in and it’s good to go again for a few more years.
I’ve got an up to date digi card but I’ve never used it. I’ve only ever used a chart , so I’d need a bit of training there.
Auto is not a big worry as all buses are auto and I used to drive an auto Daf CF years ago, though I do prefer a twin split or a 16 speed zf, especially for working on.
I’ve been a truck and bus mechanic for 30+ years but after asking around it seems unlikely that anyone will take take me for a short term. I’ve asked about going back to my old place ( bus garage ) and I’m waiting for an answer.
So I’ll avoid the self employed/ umbrella set up and go paye.
I met a friend yesterday who is driving for Owens at their Droitwich depot and he loves it. Apparently they’re looking at starting someone at the moment and there is loads of ads for drivers in Droitwich and a shunting job in Worcester 5 mins walk from my house. If I don’t get an answer from my old place by Monday then I’ll be on the phone chasing those up.
Cheers, John