Where am I collecting ? Kjw21 has it

There’s a gun club over the fence in front and also on this industrial estate there’s a small Gregory’s yard, Magnet kitchens and a Booker wholesale.

Carlton ind est, Barnsley. is my guess.

knight2:
Carlton ind est, Barnsley. is my guess.

No.

As a small clue there’s potatoes on the floor in the top picture.

Pas colsterworth

Reylands , Ilminster

No and no, I’ll give another small clue I had the fridge set to +13 at the front and +5 at the rear.

Also near to where I am is a small airport .

Newquay Cornwall ?

Small airport, tatties = Lincolnshire = Sandtoft ?

Ruane taties, Doncaster?

No, no and no, I’m also approx 30 minutes away from a fairly busy ferry port .

Plymouth

OwenMoney:
Plymouth

No.

That isn’t the the old Kent potatoes place is it.

biggriffin:

Nope nowhere near Kent, I am in fact roughly half hour from 2 ferry ports not one as previously mentioned. This place also does veg in addition to potatoes.

bald bloke:

biggriffin:

Nope nowhere near Kent, I am in fact roughly half hour from 2 ferry ports not one as previously mentioned. This place also does veg in addition to potatoes.

I haven’t a clue, but your hint is intriguing: is that two International ferry ports? Or two local ferry ports?
If you’re between two of them they’re about thirty-forty-ish miles apart max?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:

bald bloke:

biggriffin:

I haven’t a clue, but your hint is intriguing: is that two International ferry ports? Or two local ferry ports?
If you’re between two of them they’re about thirty-forty-ish miles apart max?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I’d say they are both continental ports but on a smallish scale and I believe they only serve one country and even the same port I think and they’re roughly 45 minutes apart give or take. Like I said before I’m also on an industrial estate next to a small airport/airfield picking up produce, there’s also a small Gregory’s depot next door .

Haverfordwest

kjw21:
Haverfordwest

I’ll let you have that, I’m in Puffin Produce on the Withybush ind est on the outskirts of Haverfordwest.