Coventry reefers

they are ok, but they are more middlemen, dont have their own motors (or not that I know of) use a lot of ODs, no probs with payment.

We’ve been using them for back loading, boss seems happy with speed of payment although some of the rates can be a low, and their keen to bill you for chep pallets, so allways get pcv’s or make sure the receiver notes them as one way jurneys or get receipts for them, they allways refund with this sort of imformation. Overall think they’re allright :wink:

Carl:
yeah worked for a firm who used them always payed on time and plenty of work to and from scotland with big blue chip companies :laughing:

should chips be blue when they are carried in a fridge? :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought a golden yellow colour would be better

and their keen to bill you for chep pallets, so allways get pcv’s or make sure the receiver notes them as one way jurneys or get receipts for them, they allways refund with this sort of imformation

Your not wrong there!!! So future users of CR beware!

nice one wheelnut .although i did read it twice before i got the joke,its been a long day :laughing: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

has anyone ever had any dealings,or worked for with coventry reefers :question:
thanks.

yeah worked for a firm who used them always payed on time and plenty of work to and from scotland with big blue chip companies :laughing: