Paul Watson back in the UK

HI all,
My brother Paul has finally been released on bail to the UK :smiley: and came home last Saturday, his fiancee Sarah drove over to France last Friday evening and brought him back.
As you can imagine, myself and the rest of the family are thrilled and overjoyed to have him home and back on British soil at last. That little pin prick of light at the end of the tunnel that we’ve been desperately hoping would get bigger has suddenly turned into a BIG, BRIGHT spot light.
The case is still ongoing so he will probably have to report back to the French authorities at some stage but for now he can start to rebuild his life with Sarah and get back to some sort of normality and although he is home we will still carry on the fight to clear his name.
The whole family are getting together down at my other brothers in Yeovil on the 12th March for a knees up but I doubt if Paul will be able to last too long as not having drunk much alcohol for the past 18 months it will probably only take 3 or 4 pints and he’ll be out of it.
Thanks all, and I hope those of you that are in a similar situation as we have been in for the past 18 months soon find yourselves reunited with loved ones and out of the nightmare.

wideboy:
HI all,
My brother Paul has finally been released on bail to the UK :smiley: and came home last Saturday, his fiancee Sarah drove over to France last Friday evening and brought him back.

that is brilliant news, if Pauls got time to read this “Welcome Back Paul” if he’s still busy catching up with family and friends (much more important :wink: ) then pass the message on sometime :smiley: