Trade Associations/Commercial Motor

:question:
As most of you know I am a journo at Commercial Motor. I am currently carrying out an investigation into the RHA/FTA and what they offer the industry. I would like to hear from anyone who is a member of either association or if not find out why they haven’t joined them. Would they consider it? Please let me know whether your comments are for publication . Thanks, Jen

is this on the correct forum ?. I would have thought that it was more suited to the O/D Fleet operators forum.

I’m an RHA member :open_mouth:

It’s one of those things that you’re never sure about - If I needed legal help then I’m sure I’d be glad I have the Lawplan added to my membership ,

it’s difficult to work out if the lobbying etc they do is achieving things or not - we don’t know what would happen without them :exclamation:

daxi:
is this on the correct forum ?. I would have thought that it was more suited to the O/D Fleet operators forum.

Have you been drinking again Daxi■■? :open_mouth:

I’m a member of the RHA, but if it wasn’t for Lawplan, I wouldn’t bother.
All I seem to get from them are opertunities to spend more money on courses and seminars. Like I’d have the time, money or inclination !

ianyng:
Have you been drinking again Daxi■■? :open_mouth:

it was moved here after Daxi posted the message :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: