Still Spreading the Word

Owner Driver’s, Small-Medium sized Operators
Nottingham-Derby-Chesterfield-Loughborough areas

Held the class 1 for 24 years; Worked professionally Tanks (ADR not current but soon could be), Tauts, Flats, Containers and Box’s. Can sheet and rope.
Can reference the capabilities and will trade test if required.

I do a 35 hr week in current job so In a position where I could make myself available from Friday pm , Sat/Sun to anyone who could use the skills to cover holiday, sickness, hours or just extra revenue earning days. Not averse to weekday evening or an odd night out providing I can make it fit with the day job.

Do not currently work as a professional driver but have driven occaisionally. Had a one-day refresher during January and having another day out on 26 February with Ian Markwick at Langar to refresh the skill set. Itchy feet, cannot stay away from it.

Aiming this primarily at Owner-Driver’s, smaller Firms as I guess this may be of more interest, but will talk to anyone. Need to add, do not drive illegal, and do not cut corners?

If you have, any interests in exploring this further please send mail to my PM and I will get in touch. Here’s hoping, drive safely,

Regards All, CM

Mod’s note: Although this may not be the right forum for Job’s, CM asked if it was ok to post here first, so it can stay :wink: Denis F[/i]