we want a job

Bird and I are looking for double manning work.
Does anyone out there know if anyone wants anyone-well two really. :question:
Been looking for weeks now, not alot round that we can tell. :cry:
Willing to move if we need to. :arrow_right:
Currently living on the south coast. :wink:
Any info much appreciated. :laughing:
Am new to this typing lark, hope it looks OK. :blush:
Thanks. :grimacing:

the firms i know who doubleman are; g+s in scotland, s+j pierce in luton area, grampian freight do a little from somewhere in the south, rh freight used to do a lot but no good now unless you speak estonian, mckellar do although i think they were taken over by pierce? there are more but its sunday morning and my brains not warmed up yet :laughing: … try searching the above names on the net for info. rgds jon

you could try r.a.gander in henfield in sussex,or cranleigh freight in cranleigh though i don`t know if they double man,they are about the only ones i can think of that do much european in sussex now,you may get something out of chichester for a while as i know there is a bit of work running lettuces out of spain for natures way at chichester.

Try europa at Erith in Kent, only about an hour and abit drive from you.They used to do alot of double manned stuff into Europe.

europa-worldwide.co.uk/servi … howfreight

Alternativley, if you dont mind where you work from I think Brian Yeardley used to run double manned, not 100% on that ,but im sure there is someone on here who will be!! :wink:

brian-yeardley.co.uk/

Good luck, I did double manning for about a year, never again,but each to there own!! :slight_smile:

Cheers, bullitt.

i thought mckeller were taken over by carr brothers of nothampton?
they have some 2 man teams, i think that they are all or mostly husband and wife teams.

Just as a passing thought most of us do this job to get away from the other half or is that just me■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

johnny:
i thought mckeller were taken over by carr brothers of nothampton?
they have some 2 man teams, i think that they are all or mostly husband and wife teams.

they were johnny your right… i told you it was a bit early for my brain :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

johnny:
2 man teams, i think that they are all or mostly husband and wife teams.

I didn’t think we allowed that sort of thing on here :blush: Disgusting :unamused:

I thought all lorry drivers were manly

Salut, David.

Thanks for the help, we will try them out when I can think of a day they might have someone in an office.

Spardo:
I thought all lorry drivers were manly
Salut, David.

There are quite a few membes on here who might well take exception to that remark Spardo. If you have got, or can get, a tin hat I would wear it as of now mate :laughing: :laughing:

Just letting all of you know, we got a job.
We put an add the trucking mags as ‘top notch team’ and got two replys.
Neither of them run double-manning, but one of the guy’s said if anything came up he would get back to us, he did.
We are now running to Spain each week. We are trying to do it more often but the loads aren’t working out in our favour. Trying to rectify that , it is a work in motion…