Have i got silly bleeder stamped on my forehead?

sorry if sounds like whinging but i’m not a happy bunny!
the wagon i run is a daf 75 six wheeler with a lift axle,now it’s an old 'n a 95 to be precise and has an electronicaly powered hydraulic lift axle which has been playing up,somedays it would lift somedays it wouldn’t but the last couple of weeks it’s all but packed up. now i park at a commercial garage with whom i’ve got maintainence contract with,they’re not the cheapest at £45 an hour but thats where i am,anyway back to the axle,i mention it to the owner who treats me with his usual ignorance and disinterest so i leave it at that, a couple of days later i get stuck on some newly laid limestone,the drive wheels dug in and put the weight onto the drop axle,i got pulled off no bother but again mention it to the garage owner and ask him to book it in which he agrees to.last week i had a slack day so called into the garage and asked one of the lads to look at it,after about ten minutes of scratching his head,answering his mobile and making it plainly obviouse he had no interest in doing the job he sugests that i take it to someone who does hydraulics,so i made a few calls and variouse suggestions were made to what might be the problem but all said they wouldn’t look at it on the wagon but if i take it off they’ll see if they can sort it out when they’ve got time, so today after having a job cancel i decide to attack myself and after ten minutes of rummaging through my garage for whats left of my tools i head to the yard with the intention of trying a few of the tips i’d been given. now where i park is round the back on a bit of rough ground and not the best place to work and although it’s raining, undaunted i get myself laid under the wagon with the ineffitable outcome,four hours later i’ve not fixed it,i’m ■■■■ wet through and proper fed up,chuck tools in the van and come home thinking what the [zb] am i doing at this garage!
now,i don’t mind getting my hands dirty far from it but i helps if i’ve got a clue to what i’m doing,i didn’t want any favours and was quite happy to pay to have the job done by a “proffessional” but it seems to me that garages or at least the one i’m parked at, onl;y want to do the easy jobs like inspections and services or should that read easy money!
i’m now in the process of lookin for some new parking and someone who actually wants to maintain my wagon.
sorry for the rant and rave but if someone was paying me £45 an hour i’d atleast make an effort!

FAR too obvious! L. :wink: