Vehicle CCTV ?

Anyone using a video camera recording the traffic in front to use as evidence if involved in a staged accident ■■ :question:

do a search, there’s loads of posts about it on here…

I have ordered a Blackvue DR 300 does almost the same as Roadhawk but better value £129.95 inc vat… :slight_smile:

Roadhawk provided free with last years insurance.

Lucky you… :slight_smile: At least I did get a good discount on my insurance last time… :smiley:

Smee:
I have ordered a Blackvue DR 300 does almost the same as Roadhawk but better value £129.95 inc vat… :slight_smile:

I’ve got a ROADhawk, my old mans got a Blackvue. His is better (picture quality etc).

I have set it up now, it works very well… :smiley:

Smee:
Anyone using a video camera recording the traffic in front to use as evidence if involved in a staged accident ■■ :question:

i think the question nowadays should be anyone not using a filming device…

I will post a video when I have me first crash… :laughing:

Smee:
I will post a video when I have me first crash… :laughing:

I hope never to see one, then… :sunglasses:

Post one anyway Smee, lets see what sort of a job your bit of kit does.

youtube.com/watch?v=TyNbGEpOtOs

:sunglasses:

Smee:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyNbGEpOtOs

:sunglasses:

impressive

Been using the Black Vue system for a while now and I am impressed with picture quality, not quite so clear in the dark but over all I can recommend this camera… :smiley:

Cool. I can rewind it to look at that birds arse later :laughing:

It is amazing what else you can watch.

Would you say you’ve changed your approach to driving since you had this installed?

44 Tonne Ton:
Would you say you’ve changed your approach to driving since you had this installed?

Yes I have, I am just waiting now for something unusual to happen in front of me so I can post it on utube with some of the other clips you see… :laughing:

Smee:

44 Tonne Ton:

Yes I have, I am just waiting now for something unusual to happen in front of me so I can post it on utube with some of the other clips you see… :laughing:

I doubt you’ll have long to wait! :grimacing:

Should we open a book?

My money’s on a Nissan Micra :laughing:

I bet its a caravan upside down… :laughing: :laughing: