What type of person does it take to become an owner driver?

we recently were having a discussion about what type of person it takes to become an owner driver.
Some one who is willing to take risks
Some one who is willing to work lots of hours
Some one who will say yes sir, no sir?

It would be interesting to see what type of personality you have and whether you think you are a successful owner driver■■? by that I mean do you love the chase and the risks or are you just plodding alog as another way of making money.

take the personality test by clicking on the link below and then enter your comments about what kind of personality you have and how you think it fits in with what you do…

bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/ … ndex.shtml

In my case a mental deficiency helps :lol:

Results
Your answers suggest you are a Resolver
The four aspects that make up this personality type are:

SPONTANEOUS FACTS HEADS INTROVERT

Summary of Resolvers
Good at getting to the heart of a problem and quickly finding a solution
Make rational decisions using the facts available
Think of themselves as understanding, stable and easy-going
May focus on short-term results and lose sight of the big picture
More about Resolvers
Resolvers are independent people who quietly learn how things work by analysing large amounts of information. Should a problem arise, they solve it with as little fuss as possible. Resolvers are only interested in abstract ideas, if they can be used to solve a problem quickly.

Resolvers like to take risks: Many of them seek jobs and pastimes that put them in harms way and guarantee an adrenaline rush.

Resolvers have changed jobs most frequently since leaving full-time education, according to a UK survey.
Resolvers are often tolerant of behaviour different to their own as long as their values aren’t compromised. They sometimes give the impression that they agree with other peoples’ viewpoints because they don’t actively disagree.

In situations where they can’t use their talents or are unappreciated, Resolvers may become cynical, negatively critical or put off decisions. Under extreme stress, Resolvers could be prone to inappropriate, tearful outbursts.

Resolvers are quiet and sometimes it is difficult to get to know them; however, they often talk freely about subjects they understand well.

Resolver Careers
Resolvers are often drawn to hands-on jobs that require an analytical mind and careful organisation of large amounts of data.

Is this your personality type?
Do you think you think you are a Resolver? Click here to vote and find out how often this personality test gets it right.
It’s important to remember that no survey can predict personality type with 100 percent accuracy. Experts say that we should use personality type to better understand ourselves and others, but shouldn’t feel restricted by our results.

The British Psychological Society

Relate

Myers Briggs

OPP: Personality at work

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external websites.

Read about the 16 personality types from the What Am I like? Personality test:

Big Thinker,Counsellor, Go-getter, Idealist, Innovator, Leader, Mastermind, Mentor, Nurturer, Peacemaker, Performer, Provider, Realist, Resolver, Strategist and Supervisor.

Is that good or bad :confused:

What type of person does it take to be an Owner Driver? Someone who isn’t daft enough to do silly online personality tests, which rules me out as I took it when it was posted on this thread a while ago. :wink: :wink: :smiley: :smiley: I’m a Strategist according to it.

Coffeeholic:
I’m a Strategist according to it.

it said I was an Idealist